CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 23, 2007

GEORGE STRAIT PICTURES!!!

Okay, it's been a while since I've posted...I'M SORRY :o) So here is my big excitement!! In January 2007, I went to see George Strait...yes, THE GEORGE STRAIT OF COUNTRY!!!! We were 7th row, RIGHT in front of the gorgeous man himself!! Anyways, my friend Amanda had just had twins 4 days earlier and we were a bit spaced out from that experience...so we actually LEFT our camera in the trunk of the car in the parking garage...I KNOW, I KNOW! Anyways, so I'm teaching cake decorating and my student and I got on the topic of country music and George Strait. Come to find out, she was actually just a fews rows up and over from us AND HAS PICTURES!! So here are the pictures she sent me. I hope you enjoy as much as I did!! Taylor Swift was his opening act, then came Ronnie Milsap and then the Gentlemen George!



1 comments:

Aunt Becki said...

I would've died a happy person had I been there that night. I bet it was an experience of a lifetime. I was in hog heaven when I went to see Bon Jovi. Glad you found someone who was there.