CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

First 1/2 is over!!

So the first 1/2 of my course is over! We had our theory final on Friday and I got 97%!! Tomorrow, Monday, starts clinicals for two weeks...then we GRADUATE! It's quite a fast paced course, but I actually really like it because we are getting it over and done with rather then dragging it out over a 3 month period. Anyways, things are going great, the kids are doing great (will have pictures soon now that I finally have my computer back) and I will let everyone know when my state boards are so you can all wish me luck LOL!! My plans are to work for either Legacy Good Sam. or Legacy Emanuel when I get my license!

Will update pictures soon!

CHECK IT OUT:

We were the first class in their new building, so we have our picture on the front page of their website! Check it out at www.cascademedicalschool.com

4 comments:

McKeown Meadows said...

I'm so proud of you Amanda!! You are going to school full time, working weekends, with a baby and a 4 year old and still pull a 97% on your first. I love you so much...you are a mother's dream! mom

McKeown Meadows said...

On your first test....:)

Aunt Becki said...

Congratulations!!! The picture is awesome of you guys.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!