CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 06, 2008

I'm finished!!

Well, I finished my clinicals on Thursday the 3rd...WOOHOO!!! I'm hoping to get on at West Hills where I did my clinicals. I spoke with the staffing person, and she said to have fun at my mom's house and give her a call when I get back. She said that we can get me started right away!! I'm so excited. This is exactly what I was hoping for (until I get my certif and can work at a hospital). The residents are great, the facility doesn't smell bad and the pay is great!!!!!!! I will keep you all posted and will be updating picture constantly while I'm up here. Abi will be riding her horses without assistance this summer, so there will lots of pictures of that big step :o)

Amanda

1 comments:

Aunt Becki said...

CONGRATULATIONS are in order for a job well done. I know you've wanted this for some time now. I heard Abi rode Harley all by herself in a circle. Congrats to her too.....give her a big hug from her Auntie; don't forget that young man either. Best of luck on getting your position at West Hills.