CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

My baby is 5 today!!!!

So for Abi's 5th birthday, we decided to go to 'Build-A-Bear Workshop'. This was a great idea because there were only a few kids and she is ALWAYS begging to do a bear when we walk by. So, with a few friends from school, we had an amazing time!
Picking out what bear/animal we are going to stuff...
Getting ready to stuff the bear...
Stuffing the bear and passing the cupcake...
Giving the bear a heart and strength...
The group picture...

Build-a-bear ice cream cake...not done by me :o)
Getting ready for cake and presents!

2 comments:

Hyser Family said...

Miss Abigail, Happy 5th birthday! Gosh, I can't believe it. Hope your day was filled with so much fun! Build-a-Bear looked like an awesome party - and what a fun bunch of friends you have! I'm so proud of what a good big sister you are. I can see how much you love your family in the pictures. You are precious! Love, Aunt Rachel

P.S. - When sliding down a slide of snow, your booty will always get wet. :)

Aunt Becki said...

Happy belated birthday, bug-a-boo. I miss you and wish I could be up there to help you celebrate. Can't wait to see you guys again.