CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My poor baby!!

I was headed west (the direction of the police car on the right)...the cab came from the street to the right of the police car on the far right
He spun around and his front end actually landed on my driver side door...they had to push his car back to get me out. Thank goodness for the citizens that came to help me...and the witness behind me that saw him NOT stop! I had only pulled out 3 blocks down the road...




4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh Amanda, that is freaking scary as hell. I am so glad that you are ok and that the little ones werent with you. When I spun around last winter in our new car and just about hit a cement barrier, it freaked the girls out. I can imagine what Abi would have done. Glad you are ok.

McKeown Meadows said...

After I spoke with you and I found out you were okay, I sobbed uncontrollably. Mr. B tried to comfort me but the reality of my baby girl being in an accident so far away really scared me. First Nick and now you.....SO THANKFUL YOU ARE OKAY. Love you baby girl, your mommy

Hyser Family said...

Glad you are okay and glad you were alone. So scary... and your poor little car. :(

Aunt Becki said...

I agree with your mom, I am SO glad you're ok and that the kiddos weren't with you. Let me know how things are.