CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

how long has it been??

I guess I have really been falling down on my job!! I didn't post a 2nd birthday party, or anything that's been going on in the house...so here I go :o)

Since the last time I seriously blogged, Gus has started sleeping in a "Big Boy Bed". After much a watching on Craigslist, we finally found his bed. He is in love with it and even now brings us in to his room in the morning just to show us his 'choo-choo'. Way to cute for his own good. The only problem is that he also likes to get up when he is supposed to be napping or going to bed, so this is a fight almost every night. A FAR cry from his sister who was (and still is) SUCH a good sleeper! Oh yeah, daddy also likes sleeping in it :o)Since my last posts, our hardwood flooring is completely done and we have a new rug :o) Here is the living room!

Hallway heading down to what has now become my office/laundry room (the table looks totally different down there now and the old pc has found a new home)
...and here is our entry. Just LOVE the rugs thanks to the Home Depot!
Gus is enjoying playing with Sissy's markers. These are different then his because hers may be crayola, but they don't come off like is 'washable' crayolas!
John and Gus in the shop while daddy is making cabinets for our house...

1 comments:

Aunt Becki said...

Oh my, such busy kids. I love the choo-choo bed. It's good that Daddy likes it, too.