CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Gus's first real bath

Not to sure about it yet



Abi was so excited to be sharing her bath with Gus!
She even tried to help wash him (which made mommy a little crazy :o))

Not sure what exactly John was taking a picture of, but you can see Abi bathing her 'Gus' in the background. I think Gus was thinking 'Thank GOODNESS it's not me!'

'But I LIKED the water!'

Wow, traumatic!
Ready to be fed and put to bed. Look at those curls on top of the head!
Another great curl shot!! :o)

3 comments:

Hyser Family said...

Okay. Look at that little cutie! :) He is adorable. And Abi is so sweet with her own little Gus. :)

McKeown Meadows said...

I love that hair!!

Aunt Becki said...

Wow, how time flies when we're having fun. What a 'Big' Sister she's being by helping Mom out with Bath Time. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you again.