CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tomorrow...the big day!!

So we had our 39 wk appointment today. Total I've gained 17 pounds...exactly what I gained with Abi. I am at 3+ centimeters and she did all the fun stretching stuff to get me to start contractions on my own. I was sick this morning and think I pulled a muscle in my back so at moments when my back is killing me, the only way i know it's a contraction is by the tightening in my stomach...oh the joys! Anyways, tomorrow is the big day and so we will be starting at 6am. Dr. Barrett will be in at 8am to break my water and hopefully it should progress from there. I was about a 4-5 with Abi when she broke my water and Abi was born 2 1/2 hours later. So everyone send happy baby thoughts my way and I will update the minute I get home. If everything goes well tomorrow, I will be home Saturday morning mid-morning!!! My mom will be here tonight and I will post a lovely picture of the big ol belly tonight!

Have a good night and stay tuned!

0 comments: