CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

EXCITING NEWS!!!

GUS HAS SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!

On Saturday night, I fed him, put him down like any other night to bed and at 5:30am on Sunday morning when I got up for work...he was STILL SLEEPING! I asked John where the baby was and he shot out of bed and over to the bassinet to check him. He was still breathing, of course, but he had slept through the night. Now, Abi had done this a few times when she was young and it only lasted for that one night...so I didn't get to excited. On Sunday night, we put him down in the bassinet again. Again, he slept through the night! So, last night we actually put him down in his crib. I slept with the monitor next to my ear, but he did GREAT!

Life is good and mommy is finally going to get more sleep!!!! :o)

0 comments: