CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Gus's first cereal...

While up at my moms, we decided to start baby cereal. I have been reading studies and there is so much conflicting information regarding starting feedings at 4 months or 6 months. Because he's always attempting to grab our food, I decided to start him on the cereal. When I first put the spoon up to his mouth, he opened wide...but then....

...he had NO idea what to do with it once it was in his mouth. He sat and looked at me with his mouth open for about 10 seconds...
...once he swallowed it though, he was VERY EXCITED and started reaching for the spoon and opening his mouth even wider. It was very cute :o)


3 comments:

Aunt Becki said...

WOW!!!! What a big boy now eating big boy cereal. He's growing so fast.

Unknown said...

he is so cute! already eating cereal, wow! he is getting so big!

Hyser Family said...

Okay... that's adorable.