CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

OSBN Test

Well, I decided not to post about my test results unless I passed....and I PASSED!!! WOOHOO! I took the test on Saturday the 16th and was SCARED TO DEATH. The lady wasn't very nice and so I had pretty much convinced myself that I was going to fail and was planning where and when I would retest. I received an email today saying that my test results were available online...so I logged on and it stated WRITTEN EXAM - PASSED, SKILLS EXAM - PASSED! I was so relieved!

Just thought I'd let you all know about my excitement!

NURSING SCHOOL...HERE I COME!

1 comments:

Hyser Family said...

You ROCK! :) This is so cool. I've always thought you were called to be a nurse. Life just got busy, right? Anyway... glad you are pursuing this dream. :)